Thursday Thirteen 009: Thirteen Places to Get Mah Stuff.  

Posted by L. J. LaBarthe in

So, Life and Nothing But is now KINDLE READY! and available therein. To celebrate, today's Thursday Thirteen is Thirteen Places You Can Buy My Stuff. Ready? Goodo.

1. Amazon.
Aka, KINDLE. Which is here. Go like me or buy me or something nice like that. :)

2. BookStrand.
Which be here.

3. The Book Depository.
Ooh yeah. (This is the one that made me smile like a Cheshire Cat today. Because I am a big fan of the Book Depository.)

4. Powell's.
I love Powell's. I spent a lot of money and time in there while in Portland. And it made my day to see me for sale there.

5. All Romance Ebooks..
I have so much in my wish list here, it isn't funny. And it's awesome to see myself listed there.

6. Android.
Now, it is telling me that it's not available in my country, so I can't see it, but apparently if you are in the US, you can. So here, US Androidees.

7. Borders.
They may be closing shop all around the world, but they still list me for Kobo Readers, so yay!

8. Kobo Books.
And again in Kobo format.

9. The Reading Room.
Which I'd never heard of prior to finding this. Huh. Very cool.

10. Pages EBooks.
Another one I'd never heard of prior to this>

11. Dreamspinner Press.
First publisher's website, yay!

12. Noble Romance.
Second publisher's website, natch!

13. Diesel EBooks.
Last and certainly not least, here.

It's a little self-promotional, this Thurs Thirteen, I know. I'm taking today as a wee celebration day for having Life and Nothing But out in Kindle on Amazon. Hurrah!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at Wednesday, July 20, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment